Meeting of the Waters: Locative Media Oceania is an online creative and educational program exploring the themes of water, climate change, deep time and cultural knowledge.
The objectives of the program are to:
– Enrich the way you practice your profession
– Encourage new communities to emerge
– Connect people across disciplines and geographies
– To support collective learning and the practice of locative media,
– To bring stories, places and their people together, sharing concern for the global planetary crises of today.
– To find creative and practical ways to raise ecological awareness and practical action through co-creation, creativity and teamwork,
Meeting of the Waters: Locative Media Oceania is a collaboration between Supercluster and Treecreate. Hosted by University of Canberra Centre for Applied Water Science.